Unique knowledge is here!
The ISDA Lab™ is a step by step ISDA knowledge and negotiation course, designed to:
- help you understand what is an ISDA, how it’s structured and why we need it;
- give you an overview of the entire agreement and key concepts;
- provide you with a step by step summary of the most frequently negotiated ISDA provisions (including drafting examples and regulatory provisions);
- summarise the key operational and on-boarding considerations;
- offer you some practical, useful examples of drafting dos and don’ts.
What does the course cover?
- Module 1: What is ISDA, including key features, structure and why do we use it
- Module 2: The 2002 ISDA section by section overview (including compare of main differences between the 1992 and 2002 versions)
- Module 3: Step by step review of the ISDA Schedule and most frequently negotiated provisions (with drafting examples)
- Module 4: Operational and on-boarding considerations
- Module 5: Drafting lessons from Edyta’s playbook and review of court rulings you should know about
The ISDA Lab™ offers both a buy-side and a sell-side perspective and is packed with plenty of useful, practical tips, drafting examples and lessons learnt!